Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Dear Lincoln,

I don't know if you know this but you are 7 months old! I can hardly believe you are just 5 short months from being a whole year! It's going to fly by for sure!

You are so dang adorable my son! You talk all the time. I mean all the time! Unless you are sleeping, you are always  making some sort of cooing noise or growling noise. You also have started giggling and smiling all the time! I stinking love it!

Just this past week you have started to experience stranger danger. Before you usually preferred me but it wasn't a full on cry fit if someone else held you. Now, if anyone but your Dad and I hold you, you have a melt down. There are tears and screaming and leaning towards us. It's not super convenient but to be honest, I sort of love it! I have never had a child really prefer me so this is pretty much amazing! Your Dad got his first hair cut since November and you didn't recognize him for a couple hours. Any time he held you or looked at you, you would cry! It was hilarious and sad. Your Daddy worked very hard to get you to realize who he was!

Dad has started to call you Binkers. I really hate it! I hope it doesn't stick! It all started because Olivia calls you Bincoln. Lincoln with a b. It's not that she can't say Lincoln, because she can. I guess in her mind she has Bently and Bincoln. So  now Olivia and Bently call you Binocln and Dad calls you Binkers. I still call you Lincoln. It's such an adorable name and I LOVE it. It's quite disappointing to be the only one calling you that! ;) Your name is the first one that I have had no name regret with! I really love your name! I hope you like it too!

I love you handsome boy! You sure are adorable and keep me smiling!

Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment