Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Dear Lincoln,

You have a new skill, you can clap your hands. You clap all the time. I actually taught you to clap! Every month we get these survey things I signed up for when we first had you. They measure your development to make sure you don't get behind. Well when I got your 7 month one, it mentioned you should be clapping. So I practiced with you for a minute and now you clap all the time! It's so stinking adorable! I love watching you clap with your big grin on your face! It melts my heart every time!

You are such a good baby my boy! I mean, you are just so sweet and amazing! Today we went out to Steinaker lake and you just sat in the sand playing with toys for an hour or so! You were just so sweet sitting there watching us play, laughing at us! And of course, clapping your hands! ;) We also put your feet in the water and you loved it! :) You giggled and smiled the whole time!

You are so handsome and adorable and I just love you Lincoln! You truly are so perfect!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment