Thursday, May 5, 2016

Dear Lincoln,

Sleep has been a battle lately. You started not liking nap time. You will fight it till the bitter end. But if you don't get a nap than you are cranky as heck. You also don't sleep as well at night time if you don't take a nap. Then, you still wake up multiple times a night. I mean are up 3 or 4 times a night. Sometimes more. It's been very very hard. Especially because I'm supposidly doing everything right. Whenever I look up articles on how to get you to sleep through the night I'm already doing everything they suggest. You are comfortable, you have a routine, you sleep with white noise, I make sure you eat enough before bed. Nothing is working. I've thought lots about letting you cry it out, but that just seems awful! I did it with Bently and Olivia but for some reason I just can't do it to you. Thought that might be all I have left! I've tried everything else! I hope that I don't ruin you some how by letting you cry! I love you with all my hear!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment