You had your 6 month doctor appointment recently. I really thought you were getting so big. I was sure you were going to be at least in the 50th percentile. Well you aren't. You're actually pretty far from it! You are in the 5th percentile for your height and 35th for length. Your head came in the 75th percentile. I have one big headed baby! I really hope you aren't super short. Thought there are worse things than being short! I also mentioned to the doctor that you don't roll yet. You can roll from your tummy to back, but you have only done it a couple times. You have never gone back to front. The doctor said it was fine but then made me nervous by saying we will watch it and reevaluate next appointment. So start rolling so I don't worry too much! :)
That said, you sit up like a pro. Seriously, I am always impressed when I see you sitting there steady as a rock! You hardly ever fall over anymore. Unless your siblings pull you over, which they do quite often. :) You love to be up and looking around. I think that's why you skipped rolling and went straight to sitting up. You just like to be able to look at everything! :)
I think you learned how to frown today. All day today we caught you randomly frowning. It was pretty hilarious! I don't know how long it will last but I really love watching you frown all the time!
I love you handsome. You are awake crying again. You have had a rough couple days since your shots. You are acting pretty miserable. Not sleeping and crying all the time. It's been rough but I'm sure it's been rougher for you! Feel better baby!
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment