You son are getting so dang big! I can hardly believe you are that same 7 lbs baby I had just 4 short months ago! The first year of life is so crazy because you change so much! Every single day I swear you seem older and bigger! :) You can now hold things in your hands! It's crazy that you can grab onto something and play with it. Aka stick it in your mouth! I feel bad because I'm always forgetting you have this ability. I'm constantly not bringing toys for you to church and other places. I forget that my baby is old now and gets bored just sitting there.
Let me tell you son, you always make church an adventure. I spend a LOT of time in the mothers room and in the hall. Especially last week, you were just not a happy camper! And before church you had a huge poo blow out! It was so disgusting and stinky. I don't remember my other kids having stinky poos but you do. They smell awful!
I love you so much handsome! I can't believe you are just a month and a half away from being half a year! It doesn't seem like you've been here 4 months already! I hope you know I love you so much! I love that you smile so much for me! It always brightens up my day!
Love,
Mom
p.s. You will get blessed this upcoming Sunday and I can hardly wait! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment