Since your Dad has to work Christmas we are celebrating it today and tomorrow! So, happy first Christmas handsome! I'm afraid to say you are sick. As is Dad, me, and Olivia! It's no fun to be sick for Christmas but we are all suffering in misery together! :) You are currently napping on your Dad's chest and it's adorable! I think Dad might be napping as well! :)
I just wanted to tell you how grateful I am for you this Christmas. I have been really touched by the nativity story this year. I'm not sure why I'm so emotional over it but I think part of it is having you. I see infant you and can't help but imagine how Mary was feeling. It's an amazing thing to have a baby for Christmas! I am so glad you are here to celebrate with us!
I love you so much Lincoln! Thank you for coming to our family!
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment