Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Dear Lincoln

I forgot to mention how vocal you are. Especially right after you were born! Your dad and I both commented on how much noise you made. Not necessarily crying but lots of grunts and squeaks. I love listening to you "talk"! 

I knew I shouldn't complain about your sleeping habits. The last two days you've been a fussy bucket. You at least still sleep good at night but during the day is another story. You seem to be going through a stage of cluster feeding. You just want to eat all the time. That makes it very difficult for me to give your other siblings attention. Or to get anything done at all. Luckily your dads been off work the past two days but today he goes back. I'm a little worried about how it's going to work out. Hopefully it's not too bad! :) 

Today is your two week doctor appointment. I hope it all goes well. I have this fear for some reason that we'll find out you're not gaining weight. I think I'm only worried because you are such a tiny guy! You still seem so small to me. I'll let you know how it goes. I love you!

Love,
Mom


Later that day...
You're appointment went really good! You gained weight!!!! Hurray!! You are 7 lbs 6 oz which is one ounce over your birth weight! Good job son! :) You're in the 20th percentile for weight, the 25th for height (20 inches), and the 50th for your head. They also informed us that your collar bone had broken during birth! You poor thing! They said there's nothing they can do and it should heal on its own! Birth was pretty rough on both of us apparently! ;)

I love you handsome!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment