Hello handsome! :)
So you've picked up a funny word. You say uh-oh. It's adorable! Last night we were putting the older kids to sleep. Well you crawled into Olivia's room and were being very distracting. You Dad called me to come and get you. As soon as I rounded the corner and you saw me you very clearly let out a big, "uh oh!" It was adorable! We all laughed hysterically including you!
You had a rough night last night and tonight doesn't seem to be looking good either. I don't know if your teething or constipated or what but you are up crying in your crib right now even though you were asleep for 30 minutes tops. :( You also fought your afternoon nap! I don't know what's going on but I hope it ends soon. I went to bed last night at 10:30 because I was so tired then you had me up all night you little stinker! ;)
I love you so much! Tonight I pulled out a pair of 12 month sleeper pjs and thought they would be huge on you. To my great surprise they fit you pretty perfectly! Maybe you got a growth spurt! I sure think you look bigger!
I hope you fall asleep soon and sleep all night!
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment